Well a lot has happened since I have stopped posting on this blog but! rest assured that I will do my best to keep this blog up to date. Running a blog is not easy...especially if you're a varsity student.

In the past few weeks I have been very busy sorting out my life and meeting strange people...you don't believe me?...
Well there. This is a friend of mine from
ROC (Redemption On Campus). She's hilarious.

She looks shocked..or surprised? well that was after I had told her that I'm gonna be joining ROC this year, what a reaction, a good thing I kept my camera close to capture the moment.

Anyway, important things first...Jokes!
Matthew Palath: "that awkward moment when Adele finds somone like you." I mean How can you not laugh at that.
Peter: "You can't just leave youth for a piece of guy" at Kath's farewell...yeah, what ever that means..I still love you Pete!

I think those are my top 2 for this week and maybe there will be more in the near future...;)

BOOM shakalaka!!

LET'S FORGET ABOUT WORRIES AND BE AWESOME!!! WHY?.....BECAUSE THE LORD!
 Enjoy reading, commenting and suggest things, I might read it I might not but hey, do it                                                       anyway!!!

Comments (0)